Tuesday, June 10

Missed the Exit--View from the Back Seat

iPhone image by (c) Matt Larson, 2008

The other day we took a little trip with a friend to Brandon to see the new Apple store. Somehow we missed the exit, and the one following, and the one following that one too. I guess we were so engrossed in our conversation that no one was really paying attention. Working our way back west to Brandon, I made this image from the back seat--it's kind of fun and reminds me of my college days. (don't ask)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean college daze?

DG

Anonymous said...

What were you smoking?

Leonard said...

Hey, really nice blog! If you want to, U can check out my blog at www.trierer.blogg.se . It’s in English, but actually I live in Sweden ;D
Leo =)

Toy Camera Play said...

I did ... back at you! Four soccer games in one day????? Wow.