Wednesday, January 12

Welcome HolgaDirect!

I would like to welcome HolgaDirect to my blog rail (look for the graphic above on the left side on the rail, scroll down a bit and click it to go to the site).

If you're looking for a Holga to purchase, this is a great place to get one. On the site you'll see features, product, resources, a glossary of terms and how to choose which Holga to buy. All good stuff. There's even a section on the history of the Holga.

I like the interview feature too HolgaDirect put on their site ... right now check out the one on Jeff Dojillo introducing you to his work. And coming later this month or early February, I'll be the next feature! Yep, ToyCameraPlay will be in the HolgaDirect house. Sorry, too much sports talk radio for me! I'm juiced up on this one! Must be the hurt the Tampa Bay Lightning put on the Washington Caps tonight. Ouch. Go Lightning ... 1st place in the division.

Anyway, check the HolgaDirect site often for I'm not sure of the date my interview will go live, but I can give you a hot tip as a blog follower, they'll be a great surprise Rick and I will be offering our followers! You'll have to visit and stay connected to find out ... until then ... Check it out!

No comments: