Monday, October 26

New Book Coming Soon ...



Finally got my submission off for the the 2nd Edition of Michelle Bates next book on the subject of Toy Cameras (above is her first book). Although I struggled on which body of work to enter ... iPhone, Diana, Holga, Roadside Crosses, Argus Bean, etc. I went with my Environment Portraits (Landscapes at 4 feet). After looking at the first book, I felt it was a really different take and one not explored in depth. I hope I'm not too late having waited to the last minute. Geezzz. I'll keep my fingers crossed and "just believe" this year can't be all bad. Lord knows Boxfotos and ToyCameraPlay has had a lot of drama going on in our families this past year. For all my toy camera friends that entered, "Good Luck!" Either way, when the new book comes out, it will surely be a nice edition to our collection.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I haven't entered yet either!! I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow... good luck to you too! :)

Toy Camera Play said...

Thanks! Good luck to you too! Hurry and enter, don't delay anymore. It's too good a chance for us to mess around and not apply.