Friday, August 15

New Polaroid Work!

Artist in Studio, (c) Matt Larson, 2008

I'm now able to offer high quality, inexpensive digital reproductions of my Polaroids. These were produced on an Epson 4880 printer using Ultrachrome K3 inks and MOAB's entrada rag bright 300 GSM acid-free paper. These will be offered in an edition of 200 and are available in three sizes. So if you've seen a Polaroid in one of my past posts but wished the piece bigger, now you can have one.

The two prints above are framed in 20.5 x 20.5 inch frames. The image size is 12" x 12". These are priced ready to ship at $200 per piece.

Again, other sizes are available (image size 6" x 6", 12" x 12" and 15" x 15").


Email me if you need more info ... matt.larson@mac.com

1 comment:

Toy Camera Play said...

Some folks are asking me on the side ... yes, these are available unframed for $80 (15"x15" image size) ... any of the Polaroid images posted on this site are available in three different sizes. Shoot me an email if your interested.
Matt